Fine Motor Tool Set
Why We Love the Fine Motor Tool Set
The Helping Hands Fine Motor Tool Set is an engaging way to support your child's fine motor skills development. Ideal for developing children's muscles for writing, the fine motor tools set comes with four tools made from durable plastic and sized for little hands.
The Helping Hands Fine Motor Tool Set includes:
- The Gator Grabber Tweezer guides little fingers into the pencil grip position, preparing them for writing.
- The Handy Scooper is for scissor skills and cutting practice.
- The Twisty Dropper develops thumb web space and hand arch strength.
- The Squeezy Tweezers are to strengthen the pincer grasp and finger strength.
Effective Ways to Use the Fine Motor Tool Set
Whether in the classroom or at home, these tools provide endless opportunities for hands-on, playful fine motor skills development.
- Coordination: Use a Twisty Dropper to transfer water between two bowls, or mix water with food colouring in separate containers to create new colours.
- Grip: Hide small items like coins or figures in the sand and use Handy Scoopers to dig them up, or try using Squeezy Tweezers for more of a challenge.
- Strength: Use Gator Grabbers or Squeezy Tweezers to sort coloured objects. This fun activity strengthens hand muscles and helps children to focus.
- Suitable for ages 3 + years
- Dimensions: Box - 22x24x6cm, Individual pieces - varying sizes between 9cm and 15cm long
- Weight: 110g
Delivery varies depending on what country you are purchasing from.
- Delivery within the Republic of Ireland costs €5.95
- Delivery to Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom costs €7.95.
- Delivery to the rest of the world is dependent on the total weight of your order.
- All additional customs and charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Delivery is with An Post and takes approximately 2-3 working days for orders in the Republic of Ireland and 7-10 working days for delivery to Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom and the rest of the world. This is only a guideline and is not a guarantee. Everyday OT are unable to take responsibility for any delivery delays which are outside of their control.
We want you to be happy with your order so if you are not fully satisfied with the item(s) you ordered, you can return the item(s) to us within 28 days of the delivery date.
Returned items must be in original packaging, clean, undamaged, unused and in resalable condition (including original packaging).
Return postage must be paid by the sender and won’t be refunded by Everyday OT. When the item(s) are received they will be checked and granted it meets our return policy conditions as listed above we will then offer a refund/exchange for the item(s). Refunds will be applied to the payment method that was used to purchase the item (not including original delivery costs, unless the item was faulty or the incorrect item was sent) and will be credited within 14 days of being received.
To arrange the return of your order, please email us the completed return form found on our return policy page.