PARENT EDUCATION, TRAINING & WORKSHOPS VIA ORGANISATIONS (CHARITIES, CLUBES, AGENCIES ETC)
Empowering parents/guardians with the knowledge and skills to understand and meet their child’s needs is one of our core values. We strongly believe that as your child’s primary care giver that providing you with this information will help you help them.
We have designed and delivered a variety of education, training and workshops for various organisations that support parents (Arch Clubs, Local Charities, Colleges, Autism Groups, Family Support Networks etc).
We would love to be able to meet the needs of the children and parents you work with through the education, training and workshops we provide. Some popular topics include:
- Becoming a Sensory Detective: Understanding and Support a Child’s Profile
- Toileting Learning: A Guide to Getting Started
- Empowering Children with DCD: Strategies for Success
- Movement, Brain and Sensory Breaks: Understanding What a Child Needs and When
- Ready, Set, School! Empowering Your Child with Additional Needs for a Successful Transition to primary school
- Empowering Kids: Strategies for Supporting Children with Daily Living Skills (Self-Care, School, Play and Gross Motor Skills)
- Understanding Autism: A Neuroaffirmative Approach to Helping your Autistic Child Thrive
- Celebrating Differences: Understanding and Embracing Neurodiversity
- Everyday AT: Inclusive Solutions to Support Children’s Handwriting and Assistive Technology Skills
As always we are happy to create a bespoke workshop that meets the current needs of the children and parents you work with.