Why We Love Therapy Balls
Therapy balls are versatile tools for children of all ages and abilities. They offer a supportive way to improve movement, balance, flexibility and coordination, and provide a fun and engaging activity to help children regulate throughout the day.
Made from heavy-duty vinyl, the surface of our therapy balls is ribbed for maximum grip, allowing children to roll, bounce, and balance confidently. Therapy balls are designed to support gross motor skills development and help children regulate throughout the day. They offer proprioceptive input, which can be calming and regulating for sensory seekers. They’re not only great for bouncing - you can also use therapy balls for proprioceptive input through massage at home.
We include a free pump with every order to ensure you have everything you need at home. This allows quick and easy adjustments to the ball’s firmness to match your child's preferences and where they need support.
Effective Ways to Use Therapy Balls
Therapy balls can be used in almost any developmental position, providing many activities to improve your child’s gross motor skills or help with regulation. Some of our favourite ways to use therapy balls include:
- Sensory seeking before school: Bouncing on a therapy ball before school provides increased vestibular input for sensory seekers to help them feel more focused, calm and ready for the school day ahead.
- Regulation after school: For children who find it difficult to decompress after school, bouncing or rocking on a therapy ball can create a calming effect to support your child with transitioning from school to home.
- Movement breaks: Therapy balls are great for movement breaks throughout the day, whether at school or at home, to help children relieve stress and re-focus on more sedentary tasks, like sitting at their desks at school or taking long car journeys.
- Therapy balls are designed for indoor use and should be on a level surface free from pointed objects.
- Children must be closely supervised when using therapy balls
- Only 1 person should use the ball at a time.
- Do not use weights while using the ball.
- Size / Diameter: 55cm
- Recommended weight max: 150 kg (23st 8lbs, 330lbs).
- Weight of ball: 700g
Delivery varies depending on what country you are purchasing from.
- Delivery within the Republic of Ireland costs €5.95
- Delivery to Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom costs €7.95.
- Delivery to the rest of the world is dependent on the total weight of your order.
- All additional customs and charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Delivery is with An Post and takes approximately 2-3 working days for orders in the Republic of Ireland and 7-10 working days for delivery to Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom and the rest of the world. This is only a guideline and is not a guarantee. Everyday OT are unable to take responsibility for any delivery delays which are outside of their control.
We want you to be happy with your order so if you are not fully satisfied with the item(s) you ordered, you can return the item(s) to us within 28 days of the delivery date.
Returned items must be in original packaging, clean, undamaged, unused and in resalable condition (including original packaging).
Return postage must be paid by the sender and won’t be refunded by Everyday OT. When the item(s) are received they will be checked and granted it meets our return policy conditions as listed above we will then offer a refund/exchange for the item(s). Refunds will be applied to the payment method that was used to purchase the item (not including original delivery costs, unless the item was faulty or the incorrect item was sent) and will be credited within 14 days of being received.
To arrange the return of your order, please email us the completed return form found on our return policy page.