ARK's Textured Grabber®
Is your child biting their nails, mouthing non food objects, or grinding their ARK's Textured Grabber is the ultimate oral motor chew tool featuring three distinctive surfaces: smooth, circular bumps, and rectangular bumps so that your chidl can experience heightened sensory input, making it a favourite among sensory seekers.
For feeding support, these textures can replicate the sensations of real food, offering authentic non-food chewing practice. Moreover, they play a pivotal role in desensitizing the mouth, reducing oral defensiveness and aversions, and seamlessly guiding individuals with sensory sensitivities towards embracing textured foods.
The Textured Grabber has an easy-to-hold loop and a long extension to reach the back molars. Use it as a safe alternative to chewing on hands, shirts, pencils, etc. It can also be used as an oral motor therapy tool to practice biting/chewing skills without the risk of choking, build jaw strength and stability, and exercise the mouth muscles.
Available in 3 toughness levels:
- Soft / Standard (Red) : recommended for mild chewing, individuals with low oral tone, or individuals with limited jaw strength just learning to bite and chew. These are the softest ones with the most “squishiness” and “give” to them.
- XT / Medium Firm, Xtra Toughh (Teal): These are firmer, but still fairly chewy. Recommended for moderate chewers. Or, individuals working on building jaw strength can eventually "graduate" from the soft to the XT.
- XXT / Very Firm, Xtra Xtra Tought (Royal Blue or Forest Green): These are the most firm and provide the most resistance to the jaw. No chew tool is indestructible, but these are very tough / the longest lasting option for avid chewing. This is usually the overall longest lasting chew for most avid chewers.
This product is not a toy Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. See additional information for more.
Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required.
Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly.
Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
Made in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex. Each Grabber® is sold individually
Suitable for ages 3 years and up
Dimensions: 14.1 x 10.69 x 1.8 cm
Delivery varies depending on what country you are purchasing from.
- Delivery within the Republic of Ireland costs €5.95
- Delivery to Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom costs €7.95.
- Delivery to the rest of the world is dependent on the total weight of your order.
- All additional customs and charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Delivery is with An Post and takes approximately 2-3 working days for orders in the Republic of Ireland and 7-10 working days for delivery to Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom and the rest of the world. This is only a guideline and is not a guarantee. Everyday OT are unable to take responsibility for any delivery delays which are outside of their control.
We want you to be happy with your order so if you are not fully satisfied with the item(s) you ordered, you can return the item(s) to us within 28 days of the delivery date.
Returned items must be in original packaging, clean, undamaged, unused and in resalable condition (including original packaging).
Return postage must be paid by the sender and won’t be refunded by Everyday OT. When the item(s) are received they will be checked and granted it meets our return policy conditions as listed above we will then offer a refund/exchange for the item(s). Refunds will be applied to the payment method that was used to purchase the item (not including original delivery costs, unless the item was faulty or the incorrect item was sent) and will be credited within 14 days of being received.
To arrange the return of your order, please email us the completed return form found on our return policy page.