Sensory Fidget Tubes
Why We Love Sensory Fidget Tubes
Help children feel calm by encouraging them to pay attention to the calming movements of sensory fidget tubes. Watching these gentle motions can help them naturally relax their heart rate and breathing. They also provide an engaging play experience, making them an ideal choice for all children.
The sensory tubes are specially designed to fit comfortably in little hands, making them easy to hold and use. These securely sealed fidgets guarantee a safe and mess-free experience, allowing children to explore and interact freely.
Sensory Fidget Tubes come in a set of 4:
- Calming Glitter Tube
- Fantastic Fidget Tube
- Magical Reverse Hourglass
- Soothing Gravity Spinner
The motion inside the sensory fidget offers children a soothing visual experience. Each tube has a unique and interesting movement pattern featuring an array of interactive elements and enchanting colours. This fidget will spark happiness and excitement in any sensory seeker!
Effective Ways to Use Sensory Fidget Tubes
- Release, recharge, reset: Use these sensory tubes to decompress after a busy day at school and provide a quiet option for mindfulness, emotional regulation and calm.
- Support regulation: The interactive elements of the bottles provide a quiet but engaging play experience to help children regulate and self-soothe.
- Concentration: The tubes encourage children's focus by offering a unique visual and tactile experience. They're an effective tool to improve concentration during learning or play.
- Includes a Getting Started Guide with four calming activities
- Suitable for 3+ years
- Dimensions: 6.35 x 5.1x 22.86cm per tube
- Weight: Each tube weighs approximately 200g
Delivery varies depending on what country you are purchasing from.
- Delivery within the Republic of Ireland costs €5.95
- Delivery to Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom costs €7.95.
- Delivery to the rest of the world is dependent on the total weight of your order.
- All additional customs and charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Delivery is with An Post and takes approximately 2-3 working days for orders in the Republic of Ireland and 7-10 working days for delivery to Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom and the rest of the world. This is only a guideline and is not a guarantee. Everyday OT are unable to take responsibility for any delivery delays which are outside of their control.
We want you to be happy with your order so if you are not fully satisfied with the item(s) you ordered, you can return the item(s) to us within 28 days of the delivery date.
Returned items must be in original packaging, clean, undamaged, unused and in resalable condition (including original packaging).
Return postage must be paid by the sender and won’t be refunded by Everyday OT. When the item(s) are received they will be checked and granted it meets our return policy conditions as listed above we will then offer a refund/exchange for the item(s). Refunds will be applied to the payment method that was used to purchase the item (not including original delivery costs, unless the item was faulty or the incorrect item was sent) and will be credited within 14 days of being received.
To arrange the return of your order, please email us the completed return form found on our return policy page.